Favorite Genre of Music?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Genre of Music?

My favorite genre in music are pop rock and ballad, I always listening to that genre because it was smooth and it really catch my heart. How about you?

I listen to all types of music, so I guess I cannot pick a favorite genre. When I was younger I like listening to R&B type of music, then when I entered high school, I was introduced to rock, all kinds of rock xD. When I went to college I started listening to all kinds of music and yeah the rest is history. I'm even listening to kpop now.

Comment

I am a Filipino and I definitely love OPM (Original Pinoy Music), especially nowadays. There are a lot of indie bands rising up and creating such amazing music for everyone. No matter what mood you are in, there would be an appropriate Filipino music that would hit you right in the feels. I'd say we create a lot of good love songs too, and we are known for having deep emotional songs to offer. Aside those, everything is great and I love listening to OPM, the best genre of music for me right now.

Comment

Working...
      X